For all you last minute folks out there, let this be a reminder that you officially have mere days to finish preparing for Mother’s Day. Here’s a little collection of some of my favorite gift ideas for the mothers in your life this year.
- Since “Dog Mom” is the only thing currently on my resume, I am absolutely dying for this mug.
- I recently bought these socks as a birthday gift for a friend, and now I’m sort of tempted to buy them for every woman I know. Perfect for the wine-loving mom!
- This lightweight Burberry scarf doesn’t come cheap, but there’s no doubt it will always remain a classic (with a pink twist).
- Woven espadrilles are no doubt on-trend these days, and they’re perfect for comfortably running around all day.
- What mom doesn’t love super comfy loungewear? These Lake pajamas are incredibly soft, flattering, and come in an array of colors and styles.
- Maybe I’m just a kitchen nerd, but these pantry storage containers are calling my name. Each one is specifically designed with the appropriate accessories for things like flours and sugars.
- Our household has been on a major smoothie kick now that the weather has warmed up, so I’m seriously considering investing in this high-end blender. Don’t be deterred by Father of the Bride, I would go crazy for a blender as a gift.