Fourth of July is right around the corner, and there are so many great holiday-themed entertaining and decor pieces available right now. I perused a few of my favorite shopping destinations (Crate & Barrel, Williams-Sonoma, Sur La Table and Cost Plus World Market) and rounded up the best items for the upcoming holiday. Some are pictured above, but there’s many more linked in the widget below.
A few of the most notable must-haves:
- These cute star-shaped napkin rings – the perfect way to jazz up your standard white linens
- These cheery mason jar glasses that could be used all summer long
- This genius s’mores station
- This red, white and blue table runner, which matches the placemats from this post
- The perfect American flag cocktail napkins
- These new rustic plates for outdoor dining
- And last but not least, these adorable ramekins, which are perfect for individual summer desserts
All of the items listed are reasonably priced (since I don’t believe in spending an absurd amount of money on themed items), and many could be re-used for any summer gathering aside from the Fourth of July.
p.s. In other news, we’re flying out to Mexico this morning so make sure you’re following along on Instagram and Snapchat (jill.stevens)!